Associate David Angeloff practices in all areas of civil litigation, including personal injury and employment law.
He has secured significant recoveries for his clients, including a $275,000 verdict for an elderly woman who was injured when a ceiling collapsed, a $380,000 settlement for a medical services company in a legal malpractice action, a $500,000 settlement for an exchange student who suffered a non-surgical pelvic injury in an auto crash, a $150,000 settlement for a warehouse worker for pregnancy discrimination, and a $160,000 settlement for a female employee of a military contractor who was sexually harassed on the job.
Mr. Angeloff is a regular guest lecturer at the University of San Diego School of Law on the subject of employment discrimination under the Fair Employment and Housing Act.
During law school, Mr. Angeloff was a two-year member of the national mock trial team and won several CALI awards for top grades. Under the guidance of a former UN prosecutor, he was selected to study slavery and human rights issues in Tanzania and Zanzibar.
Mr. Angeloff is admitted to practice before all California State Courts, as well as the Central, Southern, and Northern United States District Courts. He is also admitted to practice before all Courts in Washington D.C. and New York.
- Juris Doctor: University of San Diego School of Law
- Order of the Coif
- cum laude
- Bachelor of Arts: University of California, Santa Barbara
Honors & Awards
- U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms”
- Project Management Professional Certification
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Volunteer Fee Arbitrator, Los Angeles County Bar Association Attorney-Client Mediation and Arbitration Service
- District of Columbia Bar, Member
- New York State Bar, Member