Associate Michael Kent practices in all areas of civil litigation, including employment law, personal and catastrophic injury, professional liability and civil rights discrimination.
While in law school, Mr. Kent clerked for a well-known plaintiff’s law firm, where he gained valuable experience working on class actions, products liability cases and various other consumer-related matters. He also has defense experience in complex civil litigation matters involving professional liability, elder abuse and medical malpractice.
Mr. Kent is admitted to practice before all California and Wisconsin State Courts.
- Juris Doctor: Pepperdine University School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts: University of Arizona
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- California Employment Lawyers Association, Member
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Member