Sexual abuse can be one of the most devastating violations a person can go through. We believe that no one should suffer in silence or feel too afraid to see that a perpetrator is brought to justice. The sexual abuse lawyers of McNicholas & McNicholas can help you or someone you love who has been sexually assaulted, molested or abused. We are dedicated to assisting our clients with the overwhelming process of gathering documentation, physical evidence, witnesses and any other necessary evidence needed to support your case.
What Is Sexual Abuse?
Sexual abuse is an unwanted sexual activity where the perpetrator uses force, makes threats or takes advantage of someone who is unable to fend for themselves and does not give consent.
Committed to Obtaining Justice for Sexual Abuse Victims
Individuals between the ages of 12 – 34 are at the highest risk for rape and sexual assault. In some cases, teenagers and young adults are victimized by people of authority and people entrusted to care for them such as clergy, doctors, coaches, teachers or school administrators. Many victims feel shame and remain quiet, preventing them from getting the help they desperately need and deserve. When organizations fail to safeguard individuals from sexual abuse, they need to be held liable.
Since 1993, the sexual abuse lawyers of McNicholas & McNicholas have been assisting victims of sexual assault, molestation, sexual violence and rape who may not have the resources or strength to go after the perpetrator and any other persons, groups or organizations that should be held liable for their gross negligence, misconduct or intentional harm.
We have a strong track record of winning multi-million-dollar awards to help during your recovery process.
Our experience includes:
- Securing $30 million on behalf of eight children and families in a sexual abuse scandal
- Securing $10.8 million on behalf of a teenage boy sexually abused by his teacher
- Securing $10 million in a sexual abuse case against a school
- Securing $2.2 million on behalf of a 16-year-old special needs student against the LAUSD for being sexually assaulted in a school bathroom by another special needs student
- Securing $1.7 million in a sexual harassment case against the plaintiff’s employer
- Representing a makeup artist who was allegedly subjected to sexual assault and harassment while working at NFL Enterprises, LLC by on-air talent, including former NFL star Eric Davis
- Representing three former University of Southern California students who allegedly were victims of sexual assault by Dr. George Tyndall
But our results are not just about compensation for the victim, they are about making a strong statement to organizations that fail to protect our loved ones from these horrible acts. If you or a loved one were the victim of sexual abuse, you deserve justice, support and the best chance at moving forward with your life. Contact us today at 866.664.3055 or visit our website dedicated to helping victims of sexual abuse: www.sexualabuselawyers.com.