Courtney C. McNicholas
With nearly 20 years of experience in all areas of civil litigation, Senior Lawyer Courtney C. McNicholas focuses her practice on law enforcement employment, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, products liability, habitability and sexual abuse cases. She has a wide range of skills, including spearheading client interviews, case analysis, mediation and settlement negotiations and trial preparation.
As mediator, judge pro tempore and arbitrator for the California Superior Court, Ms. McNicholas negotiates and assists in settling active cases. She also acts as presiding judge in many civil matters, including matters of personal injury, medical malpractice, products liability, premises liability, sexual harassment and racial/gender discrimination.
She is actively involved in her community and has served as Executive Vice President for the Juniors of Social Service and Development Chair for St. Brendan School. Ms. McNicholas also serves as Food & Beverage Chair for Marlborough School’s Annual Winter Fest.
She is admitted to practice before all California State Courts.
- Juris Doctor: McGeorge School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts: University of California, Los Angeles
- Dean’s Honor Council
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Marlborough School Winter Fest
- Food & Beverage Chair, 2013-Present
- Brendan School
- Development Chair, 2009-2012
- Juniors of Social Service
- Executive Vice President, 2007-2008
Honors & Awards
- Daily Journal Top Women Lawyers, 2017 & 2019