Juan C. Victoria
Mr. Victoria is admitted to practice before the California State Courts, as well as the Central District of the United States District Courts.
Settlement for a woman who was hit by a car and severely injured while visiting the Venice Beach boardwalk.
Settlement for a driver and passenger rear-ended in a four-car pile-up.
Policy limit for driver injured in semi-truck accident.
Southern California Super Lawyers
Three TopVerdict.com lists for the largest settlements in California in 2018
- Juris Doctor: U.C. Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco
- Hastings Civil Justice Clinic
- La Raza Law Students Association
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science: California State University, Long Beach
- Cum laude
- Political Science
- John T. Amendt Award: Outstanding Scholarship in Political Science
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Mexican American Bar Association, Member
Honors & Awards
- U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms”
- Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars
In the News
Los Angeles Business Journal named Senior Lawyer Courtney McNicholas to its 2020 list of Top Women Lawyers for her work…[Read More]
KFI-AM interviewed Partner Matthew McNicholas on recent lawsuits filed against multiple police departments alleging illegal ticket quota-based retaliation and the…[Read More]
KNX Interviews Matthew McNicholas On Lawsuit Alleging City of Los Angeles Knowingly Exposed Its Attorneys to Typhus
KNX interviewed Partner Matthew McNicholas on his recent lawsuit filed against the City of Los Angeles after three City Attorneys…[Read More]
Matthew McNicholas and Patrick McNicholas Ranked in National Law Journal’s 2020 Employment Law Trailblazers
Partners Matthew McNicholas and Patrick McNicholas were selected to National Law Journal’s 2020 Employment Law Trailblazers list for their repeated…[Read More]