Juan C. Victoria
Mr. Victoria is admitted to practice before the California State Courts, as well as the Central District of the United States District Courts.
Settlement for a woman who was hit by a car and severely injured while visiting the Venice Beach boardwalk.
Settlement for a driver and passenger rear-ended in a four-car pile-up.
Policy limit for driver injured in semi-truck accident.
Southern California Super Lawyers
Three TopVerdict.com lists for the largest settlements in California in 2018
- Juris Doctor: U.C. Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco
- Hastings Civil Justice Clinic
- La Raza Law Students Association
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science: California State University, Long Beach
- Cum laude
- Political Science
- John T. Amendt Award: Outstanding Scholarship in Political Science
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Mexican American Bar Association, Member
Honors & Awards
- U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms”
- Southern California Super LawyersRising Stars
In the News
When Assembly Bill 5 (“AB5”) was signed by Governor Newsom in September 2019, labor and workers’ rights activists cheered. The…[Read More]
When you’re involved in a car accident, your mind immediately jumps to who was at fault. When the at-fault driver…[Read More]