Partners John McNicholas, Matthew McNicholas, Patrick McNicholas, Senior Lawyer Juan Victoria and Associate Jeffrey Lamb were selected as 2020 Southern California Super Lawyers for their work in employment and labor, personal injury and business litigation.
This marks Patrick’s 16th, Matt and John’s 15th, Juan’s fifth and Jeffrey’s first year of inclusion on the list.
Super Lawyers is a rating service that recognizes outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas. Using a multiphase selection process, peer nominations and evaluations, and independent research, Super Lawyers identifies attorneys for their professional achievement and peer recognition.
- John McNicholas to Receive Prestigious Patrick Cahalan Award from Loyola High School
- McNicholas & McNicholas Case Ranked Top 50 Car Accident Settlements in the Nation, 20 Premises Liability, Top 20 Car Accident and Top 50 Personal Injury Settlements in California for 2018 by TopVerdict.com
- McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP Named to U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” 2020
- McNicholas & McNicholas Case Ranked Top 50 Labor & Employment in the U.S. and CA; Top 20 Civil Rights Settlements in California for 2018 by TopVerdict.com
- Four McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP Attorneys Recognized Among The Best Lawyers in America 2020
With more than 25 years’ experience as a trial lawyer, Partner Patrick McNicholas exclusively represents victims in personal injury, product liability, sexual assault and other consumer-oriented matters, such as civil rights, aviation disasters and class actions. Learn more about his professional background here.