On November 2, Founding Partner John McNicholas will receive Loyola High School’s prestigious Patrick Cahalan Award in recognition of his dedication to justice and community service over the last five decades.
Named after Patrick Cahalan, who served as President at Loyola High School for nearly 30 years, the award is presented each year to Loyola alumni who exemplify the ideals of Ignatius Loyola via community service to the region and to the country. For a Loyola alumnus to merit consideration for the Cahalan Award, the recipient must demonstrate professional achievement, intellectual distinction, exemplary faith and integrity, moral courage, commitment to social justice, service to others, extraordinary generosity, and loyalty to his or her alma mater.
- McNicholas & McNicholas Case Ranked Top 50 Car Accident Settlements in the Nation, 20 Premises Liability, Top 20 Car Accident and Top 50 Personal Injury Settlements in California for 2018 by TopVerdict.com
- McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP Named to U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” 2020
- McNicholas & McNicholas Case Ranked Top 50 Labor & Employment in the U.S. and CA; Top 20 Civil Rights Settlements in California for 2018 by TopVerdict.com
- Five McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP Attorneys Selected as 2020 Southern California Super Lawyers
- Four McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP Attorneys Recognized Among The Best Lawyers in America 2020
For more than three decades, McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP has built a reputation as one of California’s leading law firms. Founded by a family of attorneys spanning three generations, John McNicholas and sons, Patrick and Matthew, have tried hundreds of cases to jury verdict on behalf of clients. Learn More about McNicholas & McNicholas