McNicholas & McNicholas LLP has received a Tier 1 ranking in Los Angeles for plaintiff’s work in personal injury litigation by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® for the 10th Edition of “Best Law Firms.” This marks the third consecutive year that the firm has been ranked on the list.
U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process involving client and lawyer evaluations, peer reviews from leading attorneys in the field, and additional reviews provided by law firms.
- John McNicholas to Receive Prestigious Patrick Cahalan Award from Loyola High School
- McNicholas & McNicholas Case Ranked Top 50 Car Accident Settlements in the Nation, 20 Premises Liability, Top 20 Car Accident and Top 50 Personal Injury Settlements in California for 2018 by TopVerdict.com
- McNicholas & McNicholas Case Ranked Top 50 Labor & Employment in the U.S. and CA; Top 20 Civil Rights Settlements in California for 2018 by TopVerdict.com
- Five McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP Attorneys Selected as 2020 Southern California Super Lawyers
- Four McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP Attorneys Recognized Among The Best Lawyers in America 2020
For more than three decades, McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP has built a reputation as one of California’s leading law firms. Founded by a family of attorneys spanning three generations, John McNicholas and sons, Patrick and Matthew, have tried hundreds of cases to jury verdict on behalf of clients. Learn More about McNicholas & McNicholas