Personal Injury and Employment Lawyers in Southern California
Aggressive representation in a range of consumer-oriented claims
At McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP, securing favorable results for clients is what we do best. We know how to fight and win cases, and have been doing exactly that for more than 30 years. Our attorneys have taken on some of the largest government entities and private organizations on behalf of our clients and, most importantly, held them responsible for their negligent actions. Based in Los Angeles, our firm has secured numerous multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts for clients throughout California.
McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP handles matters that require significant experience, teamwork and persistence to help our clients achieve the best possible outcome.
Los Angeles personal injury law firm on your side
A serious injury can lead to long-term medical expenses, lost wages and property loss. It can also cost you your most precious commodity – time. Our Los Angeles personal injury lawyers represent victims and families in a wide array of injury claims, including:
- Catastrophic Injury. These injuries can happen to anyone at any time, and can be life threatening or life altering. McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP has the experience necessary to handle all manner of catastrophic injury claims, including:
- Birth Injury. If you or your baby did not receive the correct preventative diagnosis or adequate care before or during childbirth, medical complications and sometimes injuries can occur. Our attorneys have had success facing large insurance companies, doctors and major medical institutions, and will make sure you receive the compensation you need so you and your family can focus on the recovery process.
- Wrongful Death. Have you lost a loved one due to the negligence or intentional acts of another person? The team at McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP has the experience and resources necessary to hold parties accountable and obtain the closure and financial compensation to which you are entitled.
- Sexual Abuse. If you or a loved one has been sexually assaulted, molested or abused, don’t suffer in silence. Instead, bring the perpetrator to justice. McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP offers professionalism, compassion and efficiency to handle the most complex and sensitive sexual abuse cases.
- Products Liability. Products that are defective, poorly designed, or lack proper warnings or instructions can put you and your family in grave danger. Exploding e-cigarettes; faulty child rockers that can suffocate infants; defective auto, truck or motorcycle parts or machinery: no matter what the product is, we hold companies liable for the injuries and harm they cause.
- Construction Accidents. Construction is a dangerous industry, and every year workers sustain injuries that leave them unable to provide for themselves and their families. If you were injured on a construction site or in a work zone, we can help.
- Premises Liability. Property and business owners owe their visitors and customers a duty of care. Broken railings, unsafe walkways and negligent security measures can all lead to serious, sometimes life-threatening injuries. If you were harmed on someone else’s property, or because of dangerous conditions in a public area, our Los Angeles injury attorneys can fight for your rights and obtain the financial resources you need to heal.
- Aviation Accidents. Our firm handles claims involving all aviation accidents, including airplanes, helicopter and hot-air-balloon tours, injuries sustained in airports and non-crash-related incidents.
Los Angeles motor vehicle accident lawyers
The most recent data available shows there are more than 6.7 million licensed drivers in Los Angeles. That number does not account for travelers, truck drivers, commuters or people driving without a license. The odds of getting into a car crash, or a collision with a truck or a motorcycle, are high enough on local roads; once you start traveling on the busy Los Angeles freeways, those chances are even higher.
The Los Angeles car accident attorneys of McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP handle all types of vehicle-related injury claims:
Contact us for a free consultation if you or a loved one has been injured.
Employment and consumer protection claims in Los Angeles
McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP represents clients in Los Angeles and throughout the state in a variety of employment claims. Whether you are looking for a fair settlement package, need representation during mediation or arbitration, or have decided to litigate, our experienced Los Angeles employment attorneys have the skills, resources and experience you need.
- Wage & Hour claims (state law and FLSA)
- Retaliation/whistleblower claims
- FMLA and CFRA
- Workers’ compensation retaliation
- Wrongful termination
- Sexual harassment
- Employment discrimination
- Disability discrimination and failure to accommodate
We have built a reputation as the go-to law firm representing police officers and firefighters who have suffered harassment, discrimination and retaliation. As Panel Counsel to the Los Angeles Police Protective League and United Firefighters of Los Angeles City, we serve as passionate advocates for those who dedicate their lives to protecting our communities.
Protecting California consumers
McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP also handles the following:
- Public Utility Accidents and Litigation. Have you suffered health problems, financial setbacks, property damage or other personal injuries due to the negligence of a public utility company? You may be able to pursue a legal claim. McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP is here to guide you through your options. We also represent clients who have sustained losses due to wildfires and mudslides, and help maximize their recoveries.
- Class Actions. Class actions can take many forms, such as workers’ wages, consumer product concerns and improper business transactions. McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP has the resources and track record of success to handle all types of class actions.
- Implied Warranty of Habitability Cases. You have the right to safe, habitable living conditions, free from mold, asbestos, lead paint and other contaminants. Contact our firm if you believe your landlord is providing inhabitable living conditions and refusing to take action.
Experienced counsel for clients throughout California
McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP has taken on some of the largest government entities and private organizations in the state on behalf of our clients. When you have been hurt, or have had your rights violated, we are here to provide sound advice and fight for appropriate compensation. Contact us here or call 310.474.1582 to schedule a consultation at our Los Angeles office.