Allan L. Bridgford III
Allan L. Bridgford III practices in all areas of civil litigation, including the areas of mass torts, catastrophic personal injury, employment law, premises liability, and other consumer-oriented matters where individuals have been wronged. Mr. Bridgford brings strong case and project management expertise to his matters. He has experience handling the various aspects of the litigation process for clients throughout the course of representation.
Prior to joining McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP as an attorney, Mr. Bridgford worked for the top NFL Sports and Marketing Agency, Athletes First, as an extern and then Consultant to David Dunn, CEO, regarding all quarterback related evaluations. Additionally, Mr. Bridgford clerked for McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP, performing various litigation tasks and specifically managing the mass torts docket for the Northern and Southern California wildfires and the Las Vegas Village mass shooting. He was also part of the lobbying efforts to oppose the proposed inverse condemnation changes under Senate Bill 901, a bill which created a new procedure by which state regulators would determine whether future fire expenses are “just and reasonable.”
Prior to law school, Mr. Bridgford lettered and played Quarterback for the University of California, Berkeley, and the University of Southern Mississippi. Mr. Bridgford played professionally for the Amsterdam Crusaders, formerly known as the Amsterdam Admirals of NFL Europe, where he led his team to the European Football League Championship and Dutch National Championship.
Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
State Bar of California, Member
- Juris Doctor: Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- Bachelor of Arts: University of California at Berkeley
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- State Bar of California, Member
Awards & Accomplishments
- Established the Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation Annual charity run 5K race for Mission Viejo High School.
- U.S. Army All American Award winner of the Glenn Davis Army Award which exemplifies the Army’s high standards of excellence in community service, education and athletics.
- National Football Foundation Hall of Fame, Orange County Chapter Scholar Athlete Award.
In the News
When Assembly Bill 5 (“AB5”) was signed by Governor Newsom in September 2019, labor and workers’ rights activists cheered. The…[Read More]
When you’re involved in a car accident, your mind immediately jumps to who was at fault. When the at-fault driver…[Read More]