Justin J. Eballar
Associate Justin J. Eballar helps accident and disaster victims recover damages for physical, emotional, and property damages after they have been physically or economically injured. He helps those victims understand the strengths and weaknesses of their cases, and their path to being made whole again.
Mr. Eballar cases involve mass disasters such as shootings, wildfires, gas leaks, and other environmental disasters, as well as car accidents, tree falls, building equipment failures, trips & slips, sexual assault, bus accidents, accidental and intentional shootings, product liability, employment discrimination, employment retaliation, wage & hour matters, mass actions, class actions, and certain landlord-tenant matters. Mr. Eballar is responsible for single-plaintiff and complex, multi-plaintiff cases ranging from a one-victim car accident through 5,000-plaintiff mass disaster (mass action) and class action cases. He has proven his ability to litigate a wide range of cases to resolution with successful results.
Mr. Eballar is admitted to practice before all California State Courts.
Southern California Super Lawyers, Rising Star
Settlement in high-profile criminal automobile versus pedestrian incident.
Settlement in wrongful death case involving a single-car rollover.
Settlement for a residential slip and fall case.
- Juris Doctor: Pepperdine University School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts: Seattle University
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California, Member
- Philippine American Bar Association
- $2,000,000 global settlement in high-profile criminal automobile v. pedestrian incident.
- $1,000,000 global settlement in wrongful death case involving a single-car rollover.
- $500,000 individual settlement for a residential slip and fall.
Awards, Publications and Activities
- “A Path to Anomalous Results,” Daily Journal, February 21, 2017, Co-Authored with Douglas D. Winter
- Southern California Super Lawyers, Rising Star in Civil Litigation and Personal Injury
- Pepperdine Disaster Relief Clinic, Volunteer Attorney
In the News
When Assembly Bill 5 (“AB5”) was signed by Governor Newsom in September 2019, labor and workers’ rights activists cheered. The…[Read More]
When you’re involved in a car accident, your mind immediately jumps to who was at fault. When the at-fault driver…[Read More]