Partners John McNicholas, Patrick McNicholas, Matthew McNicholas and Senior Lawyer Courtney McNicholas were selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2019 for their plaintiffs’ work in personal injury litigation. This is Courtney’s first year being ranked on Best Lawyers, and marks John and Pat’s fourth consecutive year, and Matt’s seventh consecutive year being ranked.
For more than three decades, Best Lawyers® has become regarded as the definitive guide to legal professionalism and excellence around the globe. Best Lawyers® is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey. More than 52,000 leading attorneys cast 5.5 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in more than 130 practice areas.
- McNicholas & McNicholas’ Case Named to TopVerdict.com’s Top 50 Labor & Employment Settlements in California for 2017
- Law360 Reports on $2M Settlement Matthew McNicholas Secured on Behalf of Victims Injured in Venice Beach Boardwalk Accident
- LA Times, KTLA, News One and More Report on Matthew McNicholas’ Lawsuit Against the Los Angeles Fire Department
- Los Angeles Times, Hoy Los Angeles, KNX, KTLA and More Report on Matthew McNicholas’ Lawsuit Against the LA Metro
- McNicholas & McNicholas Secures $1.4M Settlement in Workplace Retaliation Lawsuit
For more than three decades, McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP has built a reputation as one of California’s leading law firms. Founded by a family of attorneys spanning three generations, John McNicholas and sons, Patrick and Matthew, have tried hundreds of cases to jury verdict on behalf of clients. Learn More about McNicholas & McNicholas