Partner Matthew McNicholas’ settlement on behalf of an LAPD sergeant who was harassed and retaliated against for reporting the misuse of federal grant money in Gray v. City of Los Angeles was ranked among TopVerdict.com’s Top 50 Labor & Employment Settlements in California in 2017.
TopVerdict.com recognizes U.S. law firms and attorneys who have obtained one of the highest jury verdicts, court awards or settlements in the nation or an individual state, in a particular area of law and year.
- Law360 Reports on $2M Settlement Matthew McNicholas Secured on Behalf of Victims Injured in Venice Beach Boardwalk Accident
- LA Times, KTLA, News One and More Report on Matthew McNicholas’ Lawsuit Against the Los Angeles Fire Department
- Los Angeles Times, Hoy Los Angeles, KNX, KTLA and More Report on Matthew McNicholas’ Lawsuit Against the LA Metro
- McNicholas & McNicholas Secures $1.4M Settlement in Workplace Retaliation Lawsuit
- Four McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP Attorneys Named Among The Best Lawyers in America 2019
For more than three decades, McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP has built a reputation as one of California’s leading law firms. Founded by a family of attorneys spanning three generations, John McNicholas and sons, Patrick and Matthew, have tried hundreds of cases to jury verdict on behalf of clients. Learn More about McNicholas & McNicholas