Jeffrey R. Lamb
For more than a decade, personal injury attorney Jeffrey R. Lamb has dedicated his career to representing victims of wrongful death, products liability, professional liability and municipal liability against large establishments like insurance companies.
Prior to joining McNicholas & McNicholas, Mr. Lamb founded his own law firm litigating numerous high profile cases to help victims recover millions of dollars in compensation for their losses, as well as successfully bringing claims against employers when wronged at work.
Beyond the courtroom, Mr. Lamb is a member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Consumer Attorneys of California and American Bar Association. He also frequently contributes his time to the local public elementary school as a speaker on educational and legal issues.
- University of La Verne College of Law, La Verne, California – cum laude
- Pitzer College, Claremont, California
- SCIAC Letterman in Baseball; 2000-2004; All-SCIAC Pitcher 2004
Honors & Awards
- Southern California Super LawyersRising Stars
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Bar Admissions
- California, 2008
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association