Partners John McNicholas, Matthew McNicholas and Patrick McNicholas, and Senior Lawyer Juan Victoria were selected as 2019 Southern California Super Lawyers for their work in employment and labor, personal injury and business litigation.
Patrick has been included on the list since 2004, and John and Matt have been named Super Lawyers since 2005. This is Juan’s fourth year on the list.
Super Lawyers is a rating service that recognizes outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas. Using a multiphase selection process, peer nominations and evaluations, and independent research, Super Lawyers identifies attorneys for their professional achievement and peer recognition.
- McNicholas & McNicholas Cases Named Among TopVerdict.com’s Top 100 Settlements in California in 2017
- Matthew McNicholas Named Among Daily Journal’s 2018 Top Plaintiff Lawyers
- Three McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP Attorneys Selected to Benchmark California Litigation Stars 2019
- McNicholas & McNicholas Ranked on 2019 “Best Law Firms” List by U.S. News – Best Lawyers
- McNicholas & McNicholas’ Case Listed on TopVerdict.com’s Top 100 Verdicts and Top 20 Labor & Employment Verdicts in California for 2018
For more than three decades, McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP has built a reputation as one of California’s leading law firms. Founded by a family of attorneys spanning three generations, John McNicholas and sons, Patrick and Matthew, have tried hundreds of cases to jury verdict on behalf of clients. Learn More about McNicholas & McNicholas