Los Angeles Business Journal named Senior Lawyer Courtney McNicholas to its 2020 list of Top Women Lawyers for her work on behalf of law enforcement and firefighters in harassment, discrimination and retaliation cases.
As mentioned in her Los Angeles Business Journal profile, Courtney secured a $2.5 million settlement on behalf of four officers from the Internal Surveillance Unit, an elite unit of the Los Angeles Police Department’s Special Operations Division, who were fired for seeking advice from their union after the Division commander unilaterally altered schedules in violation of contract terms.
Los Angeles Business Journal’s annual Top Women Lawyers supplement honors Los Angeles’ most influential women attorneys for exceptional legal skill and achievement.
Read full article. (page 40)
- McNicholas & McNicholas LLP’s Case Named Among Daily Journal’s Top 5 Appellate Reversals of 2019
- Matthew McNicholas and Patrick McNicholas Ranked in National Law Journal’s 2020 Employment Law Trailblazers
- Patrick McNicholas Named Among Daily Journal’s Top Plaintiff Lawyers
- Six Attorneys Recognized Among The Best Lawyers in America 2021
- Matthew McNicholas and Patrick McNicholas Named Among The Recorder’s 2020 California Trailblazers
- McNicholas & McNicholas LLP Named 2021 “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News – Best Lawyers®
- Five McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP Attorneys Selected as 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers
- McNicholas & McNicholas Case Ranked Top 50 Labor & Employment in the U.S. by TopVerdict.com
- McNicholas & McNicholas Selected as Finalist for National Law Journal’s 2021 Elite Trial Lawyers
For more than three decades, McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP has built a reputation as one of California’s leading law firms. Founded by a family of attorneys spanning three generations, John McNicholas and sons, Patrick and Matthew, have tried hundreds of cases to jury verdict on behalf of clients. Learn More about McNicholas & McNicholas