Each year, National Law Journal selects firms with repeated successes in cutting-edge trial work, and McNicholas & McNicholas was selected as a finalist for their victories with catastrophic injury matters. The firm is one of six firms selected in the catastrophic personal injury category.
The 2021 Elite Trial Lawyers winners are set to be announced at the Elite Trial Lawyers event on July 29, 2021, at Mandarin Oriental in New York City.
View finalists here.
- McNicholas & McNicholas LLP’s Case Named Among Daily Journal’s Top 5 Appellate Reversals of 2019
- Courtney McNicholas Named Among Los Angeles Business Journal’s 2020 Top Women Lawyers
- Matthew McNicholas and Patrick McNicholas Ranked in National Law Journal’s 2020 Employment Law Trailblazers
- Patrick McNicholas Named Among Daily Journal’s Top Plaintiff Lawyers
- Six Attorneys Recognized Among The Best Lawyers in America 2021
- Matthew McNicholas and Patrick McNicholas Named Among The Recorder’s 2020 California Trailblazers
- McNicholas & McNicholas LLP Named 2021 “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News – Best Lawyers®
- Five McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP Attorneys Selected as 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers
- McNicholas & McNicholas Case Ranked Top 50 Labor & Employment in the U.S. by TopVerdict.com
For more than three decades, McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP has built a reputation as one of California’s leading law firms. Founded by a family of attorneys spanning three generations, John McNicholas and sons, Patrick and Matthew, have tried hundreds of cases to jury verdict on behalf of clients. Learn More about McNicholas & McNicholas