Partners John McNicholas, Matthew McNicholas, Patrick McNicholas, Senior Lawyer Juan Victoria and Associate Jeffrey Lamb were selected as 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers for their work in litigation, employment and personal injury. This marks Patrick’s 17th, Matt and John’s 16th, Juan’s sixth and Jeffrey’s second year of inclusion on the list.
Super Lawyers is a rating service that recognizes outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas. Using a multiphase selection process, peer nominations and evaluations, and independent research, Super Lawyers identifies attorneys for their professional achievement and peer recognition.
- McNicholas & McNicholas LLP’s Case Named Among Daily Journal’s Top 5 Appellate Reversals of 2019
- Courtney McNicholas Named Among Los Angeles Business Journal’s 2020 Top Women Lawyers
- Matthew McNicholas and Patrick McNicholas Ranked in National Law Journal’s 2020 Employment Law Trailblazers
- Patrick McNicholas Named Among Daily Journal’s Top Plaintiff Lawyers
- Six Attorneys Recognized Among The Best Lawyers in America 2021
- Matthew McNicholas and Patrick McNicholas Named Among The Recorder’s 2020 California Trailblazers
- McNicholas & McNicholas LLP Named 2021 “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News – Best Lawyers®
- McNicholas & McNicholas Case Ranked Top 50 Labor & Employment in the U.S. by TopVerdict.com
- McNicholas & McNicholas Selected as Finalist for National Law Journal’s 2021 Elite Trial Lawyers
For more than three decades, McNicholas & McNicholas, LLP has built a reputation as one of California’s leading law firms. Founded by a family of attorneys spanning three generations, John McNicholas and sons, Patrick and Matthew, have tried hundreds of cases to jury verdict on behalf of clients. Learn More about McNicholas & McNicholas